Mikhail Mishustin signed a series of new resolutions and orders.
Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin signed a series of new resolutions and orders. We tell you what changes await us.
1. The procedure for accumulation of sick leave for workers with civil law contracts is approved. Starting in 2023, such employees will be included in the mandatory social insurance system. The decree signed by Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin has been published on the official Internet portal for legal information.
We are talking about those who carry out works or services under civil law contracts, work under author order contracts or are executors under copyright alienation contracts. Inclusion in the mandatory social insurance system will allow such employees to receive paid sick leave, payments related to pregnancy and childbirth, and child care for up to 1.5 years. As specified by the Ministry of Labor, they will have those workers who have entered into a civil law contract and have insurance contributions not less than the amounts paid with the minimum wage. In 2022, this figure was 4,833.72 rubles. The contributions paid for employment contracts are also taken into account.
If a person works under civil law contracts concluded with several companies at the same time, the insurer assigns and pays benefits to one of the employers at the employee’s own choice.
The minimum and maximum sick leave payments will be the same for those working under regular employment contracts and those working under civil law contracts. The Social Fund will transfer sick leave payments directly to Russians on the basis of electronic sick leave.
2. The measures to support the labor market and fight against unemployment are extended until the end of 2023. This is an existing mechanism that allows employers to partially reimburse their employees’ costs. These are employers who:
– create temporary jobs for citizens at risk of dismissal,
– organize paid public works for those who have registered in the labor exchange in search of a new job,
– provides professional training to employees of industrial companies at risk of dismissal.
The government hopes that the extension of the support measures for the labor market will allow by 2023 to temporarily employ more than 176,000 people. The federal budget provides more than 12.8 billion rubles for this.
3. The government will additionally allocate more than 5.6 billion rubles. for the construction, reconstruction and remodeling of medical, educational and cultural institutions, as well as transportation infrastructure. One day will be dedicated to repairing almost 300 objects. Including, for the restoration of the Andronikov Monastery in Moscow, the reconstruction of the Alexander Palace in St. Petersburg, the completion of the construction of the St. Petersburg Research Institute of Pulmonary Physiology, the reconstruction of the main educational building of Syktyvkar State University bears the name of. P. Sorokina, construction and reconstruction of the Ural M-5 highway.
How Russia will bypass the oil price ceiling (more)