The incident occurred this afternoon in an apartment building on Novatorov Street, the press service of the Main Directorate of the Russian Emergencies Ministry for the Rostov Region reported.
The emergency services received a message that an explosion had occurred in a high-rise building. It was so strong that the glass broke in the apartment.
As it turned out, moonshine was working in the room, in the process depressurizing the still, which led to the explosion.
There was no combustion or fire. But unfortunately, a 63-year-old man who was in the apartment suffered. He suffered third degree burns and was taken to the hospital.