The State must create opportunities to provide guarantees.
Photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
Among those with whom the Komsomolskaya Pravda journalist had the opportunity to speak on Tuesday, February 21, at Gostiny Dvor, was Anton Siluanov. Here is a snippet of the conversation.
… – Anton Germanovich, on the day of the speech, every time the president spoke about the economy, finances, reforms in these areas, you appeared on TV during the broadcast.
I don’t know, I haven’t looked.
But you were in the room.
– Although, Reshetnikov (Maxim Reshetnikov, Minister of Economic Development of Russia. – AG) was sitting next to me.
– A close-up on the screen – Siluanov. Do you think this is not accidental? So it’s all on your shoulders?
– It is clear that all those decisions that the president announces, which require money, require the search for financial resources – are associated, first of all, with our ministry.
Therefore, the operator probably chose the Ministry of Finance …
It is the financial and economic bloc that will be largely responsible for fulfilling the tasks entrusted to it by the president.
Of course, the proposals that were announced today have already been worked out by the government.
– Can you tell us about the long-term savings program?
– We are talking, maybe not about a completely new idea…
But the state must create guarantees so that people who care about their future can securely secure their long-term investment and savings plans. For this, tax preferences will also be given, there will also be a guarantee, as the President said today, here it is even possible for the State to participate in this scheme. Therefore, we are interested in people having the opportunity to have guaranteed long-term savings. This is important for our citizens and it is important for our economy, because these are long-term financial resources that will be used to develop the economy.
– And what amount will be required to support the newly annexed regions of Russia? They talked about mother capital, which will also start operating in these territories, have you already calculated how many additional funds are needed for this?
Yes, they counted.
I am not going to talk about the amounts now, all this is feasible and all this is included in the resources that are currently being provided for the development of new constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
– That is, the tax increase does not affect this?
– Of course, there is no talk of raising taxes this year.
… Good! So it was only right that you appeared on television so often during the president’s speech. Thank you.