According to him, in just two months, thanks to the well-coordinated work of various departments and departments, it was possible to eliminate almost all the consequences of the destruction of the Kakhovka dam.
“The electricity supply has been restored, the gas supply has been restored, the roads that were washed away have been restored, communications have been restored,” Saldo said, referring to the situation in 17 towns located on the lower Dnieper.
As reported by the interim governor of the region, the decision was made the day before to cancel the state of emergency at the federal level. However, at the local level -in the 15 kilometer zone- it still persists.
Saldo also said that people previously evacuated from the disaster area have begun returning to their homes. Financial assistance is being provided to the victims of the terrorist attack. In total, more than 300 million rubles have already been paid.
Recall that the dam was destroyed as a result of shelling by the Armed Forces of Ukraine on June 6. As a result, several settlements were flooded, 57 people died and 134 were injured.