All-Russian competition for research works of schoolchildren and students “History of the family – the history of the Motherland” – a competition whose main purpose is to support and develop the research work of schoolchildren and students in the field of national history.
The competition was organized by the Russian Historical Society, the History of the Fatherland Foundation, the Sobranie Foundation, the Moscow State Pedagogical University, the Russian State University for the Humanities and the Association for the Development of Pedagogical Education.
The winners and laureates of the competition (first, second and third place in each nomination) receive diplomas, valuable gifts and a trip to Moscow with an organized cultural program.
The contest is held in two categories:
• I nomination – “Students of general educational institutions and institutions of secondary vocational education in Russia.” Includes contestants who, at the time of application, are students in grades 8-11 of general education institutions or students in 1-2 courses of technical schools (colleges), subject to admission to a vocational education institution high school after ninth grade. from school.
• II application – “Students of educational institutions of secondary and higher education.” It includes students of 3-4 courses of technical schools (colleges), as well as students of higher educational institutions of the Russian Federation studying in bachelor/specialization programs.
• Unique pages of family annals;
• Family dynasty at the service of the Homeland;
• My family in the history of the labor glory of the country;
• Family values and traditions in my family’s history. – Family history – a legacy for the future;
• Connection of generations: historical context;
• Biography of my family in the history of the country.
Applications for the contest are accepted from February 20 to July 9, 2023.
You can read the Rules of the contest by clicking on the link.
The application for the contest is completed in electronic format on the website of the contest.
Information about the winners of the first stage of the contest will be published on the website of the contest and on the official websites of the organizers no later than August 15, 2023.