Seriously wounded Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Zaluzhny
Photo: GLOBAL LOOK PRESS
After reports that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny was seriously injured near Kherson in early May and underwent a craniotomy, the question arose: who now leads the actions of the Ukrainian army? ? This question was asked by journalists from Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda to Vasily Dandykin, captain of the 1st rank of the reserve, a military expert.
– It became clear why the first person from the Ukrainian army left the media space for so long. But why were they silent for so long in kyiv?
– During the fighting, not only ordinary soldiers die, but also colonels and generals. And even the commanders, as during the Great Patriotic War. Ivan Danilovich Chernyakhovsky is an accidental fragment, and there is no outstanding commander.
– Zaluzhny to Chernyakhovsky …
– That’s another question. Based on the fact that they are still going to the combat zone, both Zaluzhny and Syrsky, it is highly likely that they can be covered by a missile or bomb attack a few kilometers from the front line.
Was there a targeted attack?
– We can assume a massive missile attack. Now we work like this almost every night. Taking into account Zaluzhny’s maniacal desire to shine everywhere, give comments, even appear on the cover of Life, this has not happened among the generals for a long time. Maybe from World War II or the Cold War. I think he actually asked for it.
– The injury is serious.
– If you had a skull trephination, this is very serious. In most cases, a person leaves active life.
He also has complications from type 2 diabetes.
– He will live, but he will not be able to do his job. And she certainly will not be able to compete with Zelensky.
– Maybe they merged it on purpose?
– There is such a possibility. But still, it is necessary to depart to a greater extent than is now officially published. It must be admitted that he was not the worst commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
– What do you have in mind?
– It was a purely NATO product. He did not study in our Soviet military institutions, unlike the same General Syrsky. Great hopes were pinned on him, first of all, of course, by healers from across the ocean. He felt this and already saw himself in the role of “Napoleon” or “savior of the Fatherland” …
– Did you have conflicts about Bakhmut, now Artemovsk, with Zelensky?
– Such information was. The fact that he was covered somewhere near Kherson is not an accidental hit.
– Whats Next?
– In principle, there is a replacement. Among the Ukrainian generals, I don’t think there were many losses. One of the candidates may be Syrsky himself.
– Who else?
– Maybe another ambitious person. This is General Budanov, the head of intelligence of Ukraine, in fact, a punisher and a sadist. He is in favor in the west. He is young enough and he won’t hold out before someone is removed if someone there doesn’t obey or misbehaves. Here are two quite real candidates. If that version is confirmed. But for a long time he doesn’t really get in touch.
– Is it worth waiting for the announcements about the change of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine soon?
“Now they don’t do it on purpose. Artemovsk’s nightmare – it must be explained somehow. This is connected with the DRG in the Belgorod region, and other actions that they are now doing in order to somehow reassure the population, who have been brainwashed and told that everything is fine and that we are about to defeat to the Russians.
Therefore, the announcement of the change of the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will not take place in the very near future, but when the smoke from the Bakhmut collapse clears.
Where did the main rival of Zelensky disappear: the commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Zaluzhny, was he killed or went underground?
The disappearance of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Zaluzhny can be explained by the death of the general during the attack of the Russian Aerospace Forces on May 10, 2023 (details)