Ahead – the third round, the final round. Before we invite you to participate in it, we want to remind you: send not only your email address, but a short story about yourself. Where are you from, what is your name, what do you do? It would be great if you could send your photo. We are waiting for your letters to email@example.com.
Well, now at the end. I wish you success!
Correct answers to the questions of the second round.
1. What is the relationship between Chinese noodles and Italian pasta?
Marco Polo brought a pasta recipe to Italy after a trip to China
Millet milling technology was brought to China from the Roman Empire
The first noodles created in China were created in the 2nd century AD and cooked with tomato sauce.
2. According to the rules of European etiquette, what kind of indecent action at a Japanese restaurant table is considered normal and even welcome?
Hitting utensils on a plate
Noisy noodle retraction
3. What kind of Chinese cuisine combines crunchy and sweet dishes?
4. When did the first vodka prototype appear in Russia?
In 1386, after the meeting of the Genoese embassy with Dmitry Donskoy
After Mendeleev’s scientific report in 1865
After the introduction of the state monopoly on vodka by Alexander I in 1865
5. What varieties of grapes do ampelographers consider to be Russian natives? (Choose two options)
6. What famous wine was created especially for one of the Russian tsars?
7. In what year and where did the first restaurant appear in Russia?
In 1905 in Moscow
In 860 in Nizhny Novgorod
In 1805 in Saint Petersburg
8. Who invented the famous Kremlin diet?
9. What is the reason for the name of the salad “Herring under a fur coat”?
With the history of fashion in Russia.
With nutritional and heating properties of the plate.
With the triumph of communism over western values
10. What is the essence of the famous molecular cuisine? (Choose two options)
Familiar flavors and aromas appear in new textures and shapes
Chef working with a microscope
Cooking becomes a laboratory experience