Photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
On Tuesday, April 26, a journalist from Komsomolskaya Pravda suggested the following topic to the official representative of the Kremlin…
– … According to the latest data from VTsIOM, Vladimir Putin’s confidence rating has approached 80%, which is an unprecedented figure. Why this is happening, you, Dmitry Sergeevich, have already explained to Komsomolskaya Pravda more than once. So today I have a different question. Now we all see that Vladimir Vladimirovich has an extremely busy schedule. That is, the duties of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, in the conditions of a special military operation, are a double – triple burden. Perhaps it would be worth relieving the president at the expense of some issues related to internal affairs? That the rating is not 80%, but 75. It’s still good. Is it correct that we are also actively involving the president in sports matters? (For his information: on this day, Vladimir Putin held various events related to physical education and sports.
“The president’s work schedule is not made up for reasons of this or that qualification,” Peskov explained. And you know President Putin’s attitude to the rating.
This rating is a reflection of what the president does. And they know that he methodically assumes all the duties of both the head of state and, of course, in the course of a special military operation, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief.
– And who, after all, specifically constitutes the rating (here the journalist made a reservation): the president himself, Anton Vaino (head of the presidential administration), the presidential administration, how does this happen?
– Types of what? Make up a grade, did you say? Peskov said. I just didn’t understand the question.
– I mean – who makes up the president’s work schedule? – the journalist corrected himself – Anton Vaino, the administration, the president himself? Can you say this kitchen, at least in a few words?
– Of course, I can not tell you a full kitchen, especially in a few words, to tell. But, of course, it’s the president. And the president, and to organize his work process, he has an Administration…
– Understandably. Many thanks.
*The article has been translated based on the content of www.kp.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!