American businessman Elon Musk summed up the results of the vote on Twitter, asking social media users whether he should step down as CEO. Most answered yes.
Musk was 57.5% in favor of leaving and 42.5% against. 17.5 million people participated in the survey.
“As they say be careful what you wish for as it tends to come true,” Musk later tweeted. And an hour later: “those who want power are the least deserving of it.”
Previously, Twitter blocked the accounts of journalists from The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and other publications. They wrote about the owner of the social network Elon Musk. Later its pages were unlocked.