Photo: Boris KUDRYAVOV
Recently, for various reasons, some channels have removed a number of popular programs from their schedule, including those that were broadcast daily or weekly.
“KP” addressed Evelina Bledans, an actress, singer, and TV host who made a brilliant career on television, with a question about what is missing from modern television.
– You became a TV star with the super popular “Maskshow” project in the 90s, now TV has changed, which shows do you particularly regret?
– Come on, I will not regret anyone? I will regret.
– I am very sorry about our program “The Invisible Man” on the TV-3 channel. I just corresponded with the producers. He congratulated them. It was a long project. About 150 programs.
– Did you have a child on the eve of its release?
– I started acting when my son Semochka was one year old. And when the shooting started, he left with me. And I breastfed him, because Semochka just came with me to the set.
– Were the producers unhappy?
– At some point, the producer, when my breasts were filled with milk, said: “Stop, Evelina is going to breastfeed!”.
– And the guests were waiting?
– Okay, yes. And what wonderful guests we had! Some twice. And Olechka Orlova, Lolita and Larisa Dolina went twice. With Larisa Dolina, we recently remembered how she was in one of the first pools. But then the program suffered such losses. Two of our experts have died. And a difficult situation arose. I really missed this project…
– Is there any nostalgia for the “Mask Show”?
– “Mask-show” is a big story, but already old. What is missing? This is the legend of humor. There is nothing to be bored here. Yes, it was, but…
– Viewers remember her even now, after more than 15 years…
– Now I am flying to Chelyabinsk for a performance, on tour. I was invited to an elegant country complex. And the representative of the host party told me that he had the first sexual experience of him when he saw me at the Masquerade Show. And I hear something similar quite often…
“I will marry at 63”: Evelina Bledans – about a new marriage, a runaway housekeeper and an affair with her son Rotaru
Ukrainian assistant Evelina Bledans left the actress and fled to Germany (Further)
*The article has been translated based on the content of www.kp.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!