Photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
… – Comrade Secretary General, I watched you very carefully in Gostiny Dvor. Both in the room, and before the president’s speech, and on the sidelines. And I noticed (by the way, I was very surprised) that this time you communicate more with builders: Khusnullin, Resin, Stepashin. By the way, the former Prime Minister of Russia is now the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Territorial Development Fund, and Khusnullin is the head of the Supervisory Board. This is the tandem…
– Sasha, I also spoke with Fayzullin.
– Yes, I noticed – and you spoke with Fayzullin, the Minister of Construction. How can you explain its attractiveness to the Russian construction industry? Is it related to his programs, which he talked about with Vladimir Putin at the meeting shortly before the speech?
– Yes, this is connected with our programs, and with my whole life, and – with experience.
God created the Earth, others are the builders.
Therefore, construction plays a decisive role in all areas of our lives.
Also, if you look at last year’s results, we’ve added two sectors: construction and rural areas, and some of them went down quite a bit.
And I have always supported those involved in the construction.
– Yes, it is known.
– There is another pattern. A job in construction gives 6 to 8 jobs in other related industries. Construction “eats” 30% of metal, cement, tile, brick, tiles, accessories, aluminum and much more. Therefore, it is a true locomotive of our economy.
In addition, I am one of those who, together with my teacher Ivanov, created in the country the first plan for the integrated development of the city of Orel for the next 30 years. Nobody believed it was possible.
At this time, Klychkov, our governor in the Oryol region, has completed another unique project – he can go through the city of Oryol without going into a single street.
– Yes, the governor was on our program “Feast Wednesday” on Radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda”.
– There are no more such solutions on the planet, you need to go through 7 parks. In addition, at the same time, a person communicates with nature, with history, with culture.
And the park “Noble Nest”, and Turgenevsky, and historical memorials, and sports grounds, and pioneer, and the city garden.
This is fundamentally important. Therefore, I always respond to your requests.
– You mean the builders.
– Yes. Besides, we heard Khusnullin in the Duma.
And the president said: yes, we are proud, we have built 100 million square meters of housing. And I’m proud.
But I looked, in January of this year, our sales took a dive. She sat…
– Sales of what?
– Sales of apartments. Citizens have been impoverished for 9 years in a row. Yesterday, the president made a good proposal: index the cost of living at more than 18 percent.
But it still did not reach 20 thousand. And to survive in the current situation, the challenges, the prices, you need at least 30. So you have to work on this.
– And also in that section of the building (I forgot to ask). You and Tsitsin (he was the general director of the Fund for Housing and Public Services) talked a lot about the resettlement of dilapidated housing. There are very similar figures there too… Under this program, hundreds of thousands of emergency square meters have already been “mixed”, and many people are moving to new and better houses. Are you following this too?
Almost 4 thousand people were resettled in Russia from emergency housing in January 2023, most regions are implementing the program at an accelerated pace … In the first month of this year alone, 3.87 thousand citizens moved to new homes from emergency housing with an area of 57.67 thousand square meters. Thus, in total, as of February 1, thanks to the national project, 474.47 thousand people improved their living conditions, and the total area of settled housing was 7.99 million square meters.
– Alexander, I welcome these successes in every possible way, and we have been preparing this resettlement program. It is good that it has spread more.
But housing is deteriorating faster than we are renovating it, and the volume of emergency housing is growing.
This is where you need to double your efforts. And Khusnullin, and Stepashin, and Fvyzulin know this well. We also talked about this when we met last Tuesday at Gostiny Dvor.
So let’s work.
– Today you see what substantive conversation we have with you. Thank you very much, Comrade Secretary General. I hug.
– Come on…