Olga Kazachenko is raising her 6-year-old son Philip from her marriage to Vadim Kazachenko alone.
Photo: Personal archive
The country met Olga Kazachenko in not very pleasant circumstances, when the girl separated from her husband, the famous artist Vadim Kazachenko, in the 90s.
The reason for the divorce, unfortunately, is banal: Kazachenko left his pregnant wife for another woman, his director Irina Amanti.
Now most of the difficulties are behind us. Olga is the only one raising her and Philip, Vadim’s 6-year-old son. It is true that the artist has never seen his son and has not yet shown any initiative to communicate with the baby.
The musician only pays his ex-wife a modest alimony of 15 thousand rubles. It is clear that Olga works part-time, but she is mainly concerned with everyday life and raising her son. It is not easy for a young mother to live on such modest money.
That is why Olga turned to the famous constellation psychologist and TV presenter Yulia Khadartseva, who advises many celebrities: Yana Rudkovskaya, Irina Dubtsova, Alexey Vorobyov and many other top stars.
Olga arrived in Yulia on the eve of a big evening for psychologists that will take place on September 28 at the Crocus Town Hall. By the way, other star clients of Khadartseva will also perform there: Vorobyov, Dubtsova, Seryabkina.
– And you come there with your ex-husband! – Yulia Khadartseva immediately suggested to Olga.
– Julia, you must be kidding me! How will I go with him? We don’t even communicate! – Olga was surprised.
– So call him! Take my example. By the way, my ex-husband is coming to this performance. And for you and Vadim, in order for both of you to be happy and earn good money, you must forgive and bless each other for a new life. Hatred and anger never led to anything good.
– That a bad peace is better than a good war, it is certain! Yes, and there is no hate in me and there never was. At one point there was surprise and confusion. But that’s a thing of the past. Yes, and we lived normally, we had a wonderful relationship. Vadim was a good husband, but what happened next is a completely different story, which, fortunately, is now in the past,” shares Olga Kazachenko.
– Why do you still have his last name? For your personal and financial life to improve, you should go change your documents tomorrow.
– I will try to do this in the near future, I have been thinking about it for a long time, but all the fuss with the documents stopped me.
– And in general, you need to make peace with your ex. It is necessary! Call, write, whatever!
– Well, what can I call him, what will I tell him… Although my son has grown up and it’s time to end and forget all these confrontations. But morally it is very difficult,” Olga sighs.
– Of course, I would like Vadim to meet Philip and communicate with him. But on the other hand I understand that he is now 6 years old, he is already an adult, he feels everything. And Vadim is not anxious. By the way, we only say good things about his father… But imagine what will happen if Vadim meets the boy once and simply loses interest… And I really understand this, it happens… But Philip understands everything. and he will worry. But I’ll think about it… – Olga Kazachenko agreed with the psychologist.
– If you don’t talk to Vadim, this may affect your relationship with your son in the future. Do you sometimes get angry with your child?
– No, on the contrary, I look at my son and think: he is perfect. Handsome, intelligent. I swear if he acts like a punk and stands upside down. And then I look at him, I admire him and I think: “How cool you are! – Olga Kazachenko shared.