hit tracker
Friday, December 8, 2023
HomeLatest NewsIn St. Petersburg, a one-year-old girl died after swallowing a KXan battery...

In St. Petersburg, a one-year-old girl died after swallowing a KXan battery 36 Daily News

Date: December 8, 2023 Time: 01:59:55

According to the Investigative Committee of St. Petersburg, in order to remove the battery, the girl underwent an operation. But the girl still died.

A forensic medical examination was ordered to determine the child’s cause of death. An investigation is ongoing.

The St. Petersburg prosecutor’s office notes that they monitor the progress of the check and a procedural decision will be made based on their results.

Batteries are a deadly hazard for children. Once in the body, they oxidize and cause burns on the walls of internal organs. Therefore, operations to remove a foreign body must be carried out immediately.

All batteries are dangerous, both finger or little finger batteries, as well as disk batteries. Small devices that are not intended for children are at particular risk, that is, their body is not protected by bolts from opening. These are hearing aids, watches and other small electronic devices. If there is even the slightest possibility that a child has swallowed a battery, contact a medical facility immediately.

* This website provides news content gathered from various internet sources. It is crucial to understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information presented Read More

Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor is a full-time editor for ePrimefeed covering sports and movie news.

Most Popular

Recent Comments