hit tracker
Saturday, June 22, 2024
HomeLatest NewsIn the Saratov region, in connection with the poisoning of a family...

In the Saratov region, in connection with the poisoning of a family with gas, an inspection was launched KXan 36 Daily News

Date: June 22, 2024 Time: 15:26:38

According to the UK regional department, an ambulance was called to an apartment in a house at 50 Let Oktyabrya Street in Yershov on Sunday. A 25-year-old woman and her two children, ages 4 and 5, who were in the room, felt unwell. The doctors provided the victims with the necessary assistance, the mother refused to hospitalize the children.

When inspecting the premises, the specialists found a carbon monoxide leak.

– Due to the carbon monoxide poisoning of two minors, a control was organized. All the circumstances of the incident are being established, the department’s press service reports.

* This website provides news content gathered from various internet sources. It is crucial to understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information presented Read More

Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor is a full-time editor for ePrimefeed covering sports and movie news.
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments