According to the Investigative Committee of the Investigative Committee of the Saratov Region, in the city of Krasnoarmeysk, a minor boy and a girl who were with their grandparents were hospitalized on suspicion of carbon monoxide poisoning. The adults were also sent to the hospital.
In the city of Volsk, an elderly woman and her granddaughter needed medical help for the same reason – carbon monoxide poisoning. The victims lived in a private house.
Investigators work on the scene. Both cases are under investigation.