hit tracker
Friday, July 19, 2024
HomeLatest NewsIn Tuva, two teenagers were hospitalized after being electrocuted in a swamp...

In Tuva, two teenagers were hospitalized after being electrocuted in a swamp KXan 36 Daily News

Date: July 19, 2024 Time: 03:56:59

It is known that three residents of the Pii-Khem region were riding from the village of Arzhaan to the shepherd camp. As the boys were driving through a swampy area, a 17-year-old boy touched a wire dangling from an electrical pole with his hand and it became energized. Due to the electric shock, the teenager received burns on 50 percent of his body.

– The minor was hospitalized and operated. The fact of the injury is being investigated, the head office of the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Tyva was informed.

A 13-year-old boy, who was sitting behind his older comrade, was also injured. The boy was also taken to a medical center, doctors say that the patient’s condition is satisfactory.

Now the operated teenager is in the intensive care unit of the republican clinic. The minor of the victims was taken to the district hospital.

The employees of the prosecutor’s office will have to evaluate the implementation in the region of the requirements for the safety of the electrical network, added the control authority.

* This website provides news content gathered from various internet sources. It is crucial to understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information presented Read More

Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor is a full-time editor for ePrimefeed covering sports and movie news.
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments