Government was extended by more than two additional weeks, until June 3 next year, the deadline for requesting assistance collected by the Strategic Project for the Recovery and Economic Transformation of the Electric and Connected Vehicle (Perte VEC), which originally ended on May 3 after its opening on April 1. Therefore, the Official State Gazette (BOE) published this Saturday a ministerial order that changes the basic order and call for the industrial part of Perte VEC, which has budget allocation of 2.975 million euros.
The previous date set by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism was May 17, but this Saturday, the agency, led by Reyes Maroto, said the deadline for applications was “still short.” to ensure greater competition in the procedure competitive competition”. The government cites at this point the complexity of the application process for assistance by groups participating in the 2022 call, which includes multiple organizations and entails “important preliminary internal negotiation work and preparation of documentation and distribution of tasks”.
The new order is complemented by an order from April last year, when, in addition to extending the period for applying for assistance, it also expanded the circle of beneficiaries, the opportunity to be companies of the new constitution, which were previously excluded from some areas of investment. At the same time, the ministerial order issued in April also amended the section on mandatory training to be provided by projects and which since the entry into force of the order, this could be done through digital platforms. The wording of allowable costs associated with materials, consumables, and depreciable tools in these training projects has also been clarified. Another amendment made to the ministerial order is related to the safeguards regime, so it was included responsible statement should be presented by the subjects that are part of the group, regarding the fact that they are not in a crisis situation.
Characteristics of Perth
Assistance from Perte VEC under the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan 2022 is 2,975 million euros.Of this amount, 1,425 million will be provided in the form of loans and another 1,550 million in the form of grants. The 2,975 million euros of assistance from Perte VEC corresponds to the industrial part, which is completed with the Moves III plan, the Moves Singular Projects program, the CDTI technology program for sustainable mobility, artificial intelligence and the connected car. up to 4,300 million euros.
Government plans to attract private investment will be 19,700 million, and job creation could reach 140,000 jobs, and the contribution to GDP will be from 1% to 1.7%. Other expected impacts will be reaching 250,000 registered electric vehicles by 2023 and deploying 80,000 to 110,000 charging points. Challenge Perte VEC weaken the condition that 30% of the incentives for every initiative related to Perte of Electric and Connected Vehicle should go to small and medium-sized companies (SMEs).
Thus, aid equivalent to a budget contracted or subcontracted by large companies with said SMEs can also be calculated. The call was published in accordance with the competitive consent criteria and affects at least two Autonomous Communities. An application called a tractor project must consist of at least five objects, which are not included in the same group associated with the production of electric vehicles. At least 40% of organizations must be SMEs and at least one organization must be a knowledge provider.
The tractor project will consist of set of primary projects and each organization must participate in at least one major project. The assistance provided will be disbursed in two installments for each type of assistance (loan and grant). The first will be ordered after the decision on the award is issued and will be made on the total amount of assistance provided under the 2022 annuity. While the second payment corresponding to the assistance provided in respect of the annuityannouncement 2023 will occur throughout 2023and will be subject to the submission by 15 September 2023 of an update on investments and expenditures made to date.
*The article has been translated based on the content of www.lainformacion.com. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!