hit tracker
Saturday, September 30, 2023
HomeLatest NewsiPhone 15 pre-orders in Russia significantly exceeded the previous line

iPhone 15 pre-orders in Russia significantly exceeded the previous line

Date: September 30, 2023 Time: 01:25:17

In the first days after the announcement of iPhone 15 prices, the number of paid pre-orders turned out to be three times higher than the previous line. This is reported by RBC citing the retailer M.Video – Eldorado. The highest demand is for the Pro series.

These models are most often chosen due to their better performance and greater capabilities, as well as their titanium case. The Pro and Pro Max models accounted for almost 94% of pre-orders on M.Video – Eldorado, the remaining 6% remained for the iPhone 15 and 15 Plus. Two-thirds of the orders corresponded to models with 128 and 256 gigabyte memory. On Pro devices, the most popular were Natural Titanium and Blue Titanium, on the 15 and 15 Plus models, black and pink.

At MTS, 54% of all pre-orders were for the iPhone 15 Pro Max model, 40% for the 15 Pro version and 4% for the base model. Half of the customers chose smartphones with 256 gigabytes. In the combined network of Megafon and Yota, 90% of pre-orders were for the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max models, with the most popular modification being the Pro Max with 256 gigabytes of memory.

At the same time, new iPhones in the Russian Federation under pre-order cost twice as much as in the United States. The iPhone 15 on Apple’s website costs $799 (about 77 thousand rubles), and the iPhone 15 Plus costs $899 (about 86 thousand rubles). In Russian stores, prices start from 129 thousand rubles for the basic model.

Let us remember that last week Apple held its traditional grand presentation of new devices and services. The company introduced the long-awaited iPhone 15 line, Apple Watch Series 9, Apple Watch Ultra 2, and the updated AirPods 2 headphones. We talk in more detail here.

Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor is a full-time editor for ePrimefeed covering sports and movie news.

Most Popular

Recent Comments