The experts summarized the results of the study of foreign colleagues and named 5 important principles, what should be the ideal menu for a week.
1. Every meal should include vegetables or fruits. The most useful for the heart: pomegranate, bananas, persimmons, tomatoes, pumpkin, onions, peppers.
2. We consume dairy products twice a day. Calcium and potassium, which are part of them, will protect against hypertension and angina.
3. Once a day, we supplement the diet with nuts. Ideal: walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pine nuts and pistachios. They normalize blood pressure, lower cholesterol, increase the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels.
4. Three or four times a week we choose legumes as a garnish. They normalize cholesterol levels and protect against the effects of free radicals.
5. We eat fish at least twice a week. Long-chain omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids reduce the risk of thrombosis and improve blood flow. The main thing is that the fish is not fried.