Vladimir Rogov, member of the main council of the administration of the Zaporozhye region, chairman of the movement “We are with Russia”.
Photo: social networks
Volodymyr Rogov, a member of the main council of the administration of the Zaporozhye region, chairman of the movement “We are with Russia”, told Radio “KP” about what is happening now in the Zaporozhye region.
– Vladimir Valeryevich, look, Vasily Nebenzya, Permanent Representative of Russia to the UN, said that Russia is ready for a scenario in which the goals of the military operation in Ukraine would be achieved peacefully, as a result of diplomatic negotiations. His first deputy in this position, Dmitry Polyansky, confirmed that Russia was not tasked with destroying Ukraine, the goal of the SVO is to ensure the protection of human rights in the country. Are there real prerequisites for resolving the situation through diplomatic negotiations?
– Russia never wanted or planned to destroy Ukraine. Ukraine cannot be destroyed. It’s like destroying Siberia. This is the same Russian land historically. This is clear to everyone, and especially to our enemies. And Russia is ready for a peaceful resolution of the conflict. This is clear. But the question is that the Zelensky regime is not ready, it has completely different tasks. His task is not to save Ukraine, especially the local population, but quite the opposite: to shed as much blood as possible, to escalate the confrontation as much as possible and bring pain, suffering, death, etc.
And the Zelensky regime is in a very difficult situation today. Because you have to sing Christmas carols, begging for more weapons, more money. Because he steals from her. On the other hand, it is quite difficult to present an image of success. Because these hits are not. So CIPSO is doing all kinds of stuffing on various topics: that Soledar is under control, everything is fine, a planned withdrawal is being prepared. They already impose frank fakes, draw some pictures in Photoshop, come up with other nonsense.
– But what is really there now?
– If we are talking about the Zaporozhye region, it is important that we are now experiencing changes on the front line, which can be assessed with restraint and optimism. Yes, we are waiting for the enemy to attack in the Zaporozhye region, they have accumulated and continue to accumulate their forces on the Zaporozhye contact line. Because the LBS Zaporizhzhya plays a little in the Donetsk region, up to the direction of Pavlovka, Vuhledar, Volnovakha, etc. And we have contact and intersection of different parties there. It is difficult to divide the area of responsibility there, because our soldiers are doing a common thing – the Russian army, the National Guard, the 1st and 2nd corps of the DPR and the LPR, now simply included in the Russian army. And now we have begun to systematically destroy artillery depots, where shells for artillery and missiles for MLRS like HIMARS, Alder, etc. are stored. This drastically reduces the intensity of the shelling of our peaceful cities. Our motorized and air defense and reconnaissance rifles and artillery are running smoothly. Zaporizhzhya LBS, Zaporizhzhya Front – This is a very complex symphony that plays very well and with very high quality. It is a great orchestra, in every way. In addition to the Russian army, we now have more and more “musicians”, so we are also very happy. Even today, on the night of the Old New Year, our guys delivered very nice “gifts” to the militants of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the Nazis in Zaporozhye LBS. And there they again raised a cry about “civilian objects” and that “there are no losses.” But my compatriots, the Cossacks, tell me from the directly opposite places information about the results of arrivals. I think we should wait for the reports from the Ministry of Defence.
It is true that Kyiv’s attempts to bomb our cities are still going on. Early this morning, missiles were launched at Melitopol and Berdyansk, the two largest cities in the Zaporozhye region in the liberated territory. But the Russian air defense solved all the targets in the air. And the infrastructures, the facilities and, in addition, the life and health of the people were not damaged.
– What can we expect in January and after?
– January is a very sad month for the Russophobia regime in the southern lands of Russia. So it was a hundred years ago, when obviously unarmed students were sent to certain death to stay in power at the expense of bayonets and German-Polish interventionists. So it was relatively recently with the Donetsk airport. When it was already free from the Nazi abomination, and in Kyiv they said that allegedly some “cyborgs”, which they themselves called that, were standing and holding this airport. And then they came up with a justifying phrase that “cyborgs survived, concrete did not survive.” Zelensky, by the way, used the same training manual, only Zelensky’s did not survive and the walls collapsed.
And now everything is repeated one by one, as it happened with the Donetsk airport. This is happening now with Soledar and with Dorozhnyanka in the Zaporozhye region, and with Bakhmutsky and a host of other small settlements that have already been liberated since the beginning of this year.
I think it’s just the beginning of the year. God willing, for all of us he will be victorious.