Member of the main council of the regional administration Vladimir Rogov
Photo: social networks
As our units increase pressure in various areas of confrontation with Ukrainian nationalists in Donbass, a difficult situation is developing in the Zaporozhye region, more than 70 percent of which is currently under the control of Russian forces.
In particular, Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the regional administration, shared disturbing information on Sunday that the Kiev regime is massing forces for the spring offensive right here in the southern sector of the front.
Radio “Komsomolskaya Pravda” contacted Vladimir Rogov, and these are the explanations he gave us.
Nightmare people in Zaporozhye
– Did it become known that the capital of the region, Melitopol, was determined?
– This is a temporary solution. We now confirm de jure what exists de facto. But after the city of Zaporozhye is liberated, the capital of the region will return there.
– What is happening in Zaporozhye itself?
– Now the regional center is under the control of the Zelensky regime and the people there are just a nightmare. There are raids, raids, forced mobilizations. Last week, crooked Ukrainian air defense fighters shot down a missile flying towards a military target, and fragments of an S-300 air defense system rained down on a residential building in Zaporozhye.
– What’s the score?
– Three floors in a five-story building were destroyed. 11 dead, many wounded. This is another war crime.
– This is not the first case of this type?
– The ninth case, when rockets are shot down on residential buildings, so that they do not hit the militants of the foreign legion, the locations of the Nazis and warehouses with weapons and the location of military equipment.
NEW ENERGODAR SHOT
– The Ukrainian side is dispersing the wave that now the land will dry up, and how we will go on the offensive! How safe is the Zaporozhye NPP now?
– In Energodar, for the first time in recent months, there were shelling of the city, the industrial zone, located relatively close to the nuclear power plant.
– What was the reason for the pause in the bombardment?
– Our defenders immediately covered the Zelensky militants with a preemptive strike before they had time to carry out the shelling. At the time of preparation for the shelling of MLRS or heavy artillery, such things were immediately destroyed. Therefore, the reports included such cities as Marganets, Nikopol, those settlements where Zelensky’s militants deployed heavy equipment to shell the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant.
– What about the water level in the Kakhovka reservoir?
– It’s critically low. Having damaged the Kakhovskaya hydroelectric power station, which is located downstream, the Ukrainians in parallel blocked the discharge of water in the cascade of hydroelectric power plants located upstream of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant. These are the Dneproges, located in Zaporozhye, and the Srednedneprovskaya hydroelectric power station in Dneprodzerzhinsk, and Kanevskaya, kyiv, etc.
– Don’t they artificially throw water there?
– No. And so the water level in the Kakhovka reservoir and in the city of Zaporozhye broke all records. The inscriptions of 1911 were exposed, where they wrote on the stones that the record low level of the Dnieper was recorded 112 years ago.
– Why is it dangerous for the operation of nuclear power plants?
– So far, there are no dangers to the operation of the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant. There are alternative solutions to this problem. I will not express them so that they are not at risk of nuclear terrorism by the Zelensky regime. But yes, you need a lot of water. Many thousands of cubic meters that are pumped, cool the reactor, and return to the Dnieper.
IAEA MISSION CHANGE
– Has the composition of the IAEA mission in ZNPP changed?
– Yes. They didn’t change for a long time. I am sure that this was a systematic work of the Western intelligence services. When everything was already approaching rotation in February, suddenly the UN security department, consisting of various characters from Western countries, suddenly said: wait, something is not right, we are afraid of the level of security.
– Was security guaranteed on our part?
– Certainly. The main thing is that there are no arrivals from the other side. But the other side continued to shake a similar situation of uncertainty. And they called it strategic uncertainty. Overall, rotations failed three times in February.
– And in the end…
– At the beginning of March the rotation was made. People are working. And it is no longer possible for the West to try to accuse us of anything. I think they were in rotation, also because we began to express, showing who does it, how they do it, with specific facts. And the West, when it loses in the information war, withdraws. And our main weapon is the truth. We showed the truth, and they had nowhere to go.
FIGHTERS OF ARTEMOVSK AND GREAT BRITAIN
– Is there any danger in this area now?
– Yes, there is a danger. There’s reinforcement underway. Now Zaporozhye soldiers who were near Bakhmut (Artemovsk) have been transferred. This is more than 3 thousand people. They reached Zaporozhye in three days. There are those who have received special training in Great Britain. Similar characters come to the border with the Zaporozhye and Dnipropetrovsk regions.
– Why exactly there?
– This is the maximum distance from the line of contact, a relatively safe zone for them. That is, only our “Caliber” can fly there, or, for example, you can get it with air strikes, but not with artillery. We still can’t reach them from the contact line.