Opera diva Lyubov Kazarnovskaya.
Photo: Boris KUDRYAVOV
Opera diva Lyubov Kazarnovskaya has performed on the stage of the most prestigious venues for 40 years: she has performed as a soloist at the Bolshoi and Mariinsky Theatres, the New York Metropolitan Opera and La Scala in Milan. The actress she was married to Austrian producer Robert Roszik for half of her life, she lived in Italy and Austria, she traveled all over the world. But at the same time, Kazarnovskaya never left her native country, and with the start of the special operation, she only strengthened her thoughts about the special purpose of Russia. The singer spoke about this and not only in an interview with Vyacheslav Manucharov on his YouTube channel.
ABOUT THE CONCERTS IN DONBASS
– I did not go, there were no offers. Also, I know a lot of my fellow artists are lining up to go there. But there was a phrase from people who do this: “You are too many.” I felt hurt and ashamed. Probably those who went first had a sincere wish. And then it took the tone of a business plan. I don’t like these things. And if there is a request for Kazarnovskaya, and not for a number of artists, I will seriously consider it.
ABOUT THE PANDEMIC
– There is a division of the world. The first scenario they offered us was the so-called plandemic. It is based on the idea of dehumanization, but people did not accept these conditions, they did not agree to become biorobots. QR codes, injections, remote distancing, everyone staying at home, not communicating… It’s all a lie. And the people who realized it was an artificially complicated virus behaved differently. My friends cured it in three days. And I did not have covid, I am anti-vaccination.
united states missile defense
-Vietnam, Korea, Yugoslavia, Syria- these are the links of that liberal system, when you showed your fist and said: “Don’t argue with us, we are the strongest.” Wasn’t it necessary to condemn this aggression and say to that country – why are you interfering in the flow of programs of the time of another country and imposing your values on it? Why can you destroy everything that was created by other countries and peoples? But no, everyone clapped and said: “Yes, this is a powerful country, you have to take that into account.” And suddenly Russia raised its head and said: “But no, my dear.” No, to biolabs that you establish; no, to the infection you want to spread; no – the dominant pharmaceutical companies and the WHO. And now we are “aggressors”. Where is the logic? A rotten tree is good, but breaking it is bad?
Lyubov Kazarnovskaya during the filming of the program “One to One” on Channel One. Photo ITAR-TASS / Evgeny Osokin
ABOUT WHY WE ARE FIGHTING
– I understand with whom and why we are fighting. Money and aggression have become idols. She told herself outright: “We don’t need you. We need a billion gold. You’re overloading the earth with carbon dioxide.” We need a submissive biorobot who will live in a two-by-two room, where he will be shown different pictures. There will be virtual comfort, there will be food. And where is the man? Those who run this program are well aware of what they are doing. So our program is to make the world a better place.
I lived a lot in the West, my husband is Austrian, so I know what I’m talking about. People there want to enjoy life: open a business, earn money, go to cafes and restaurants. Comfortable, but what does it lead you to, to worry only about yourself, about your little world, about your wallet?
– My friends from Germany write to me: “It is insulting to children when you indicate “dad”, “mother” in the questionnaire. You need parent No. 1 and parent No. 2. This is the degree of freedom that has crossed everything the limits of what is permissible. When in Germany “Ukrainian nationalists put a toothpick in the car lock, and people cannot open their car, you cannot be indignant: you are a Russian nationalist right away. And my friends faced this. Such substitution of concepts.
Tolerance is the acceptance of ugliness. I saw gay parades in Brazil, in Argentina, I evaluate it negatively. Some people grab your hands, smear some kind of paint on you, shout: “Are you with us?” This is where my tolerance ends.
ON THE SPIRITUALITY OF RUSSIA
– The entire world system flared up and puffed out its cheeks against Russia: “Russia is the aggressor!” But the ability to say no to the outright lies being poured out on Russia is our business. And if we look at things realistically, we will understand that there is really no aggression. There are natural processes that have already matured and must be resolved. Russia is the spiritual center of the planet, and everyone who came to us with a sword died from the sword. Russia is one of the few places where a living spirit beats.
ABOUT LEFT ARTISTS
– I dare not condemn anyone. But this is a big mistake. There is a law of cause and effect, in the East it is called “the law of karma”. If you give up your roots, if you stop feeling your homeland, your ancestors, your family, you will die and you will break inside. My deepest conviction is that our country will win this time too, although we have not yet met such a multidimensional test of faith, strength, worldview.
ABOUT LEAVING THE FIRST CHANNEL
– I was a member of the jury of the project “Just Like It” for five seasons, we brought this show of entertainment to an educational level. And then they sent me lists of artists and repertoire for the new season… They told me: “Our audience has become younger, they want to hear something completely different.” And I answered: “So without me.”