hit tracker
Thursday, July 18, 2024
HomeLatest NewsMinistry of Emergency Situations: the body of the fourth victim was found...

Ministry of Emergency Situations: the body of the fourth victim was found under the rubble of the entrance to Shebekino – Rossiyskaya Gazeta

Date: July 18, 2024 Time: 05:52:17

It should be noted that almost 250 cubic meters of construction waste were removed from the emergency site.

“More than 50 percent of the debris has been cleared,” the department said.

Two deaths were previously reported. On the afternoon of June 14, the bodies of a man and a woman were found under the rubble. Shortly afterwards another body was discovered. Seven neighbors were injured.

The entrance to a five-story building collapsed in Shebekino on the afternoon of June 14. After the missile attack, a fire broke out. Residents of ten apartments are found under the rubble. The rescue operation was interrupted several times due to new attacks by the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Almost 400 people are at the scene of the emergency and 73 teams are affected.

The governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov, said 20 apartments were damaged.

* This website provides news content gathered from various internet sources. It is crucial to understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information presented Read More

Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor
Hansen Taylor is a full-time editor for ePrimefeed covering sports and movie news.
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments