Photo: Boris KUDRYAVOV
On Thursday, January 26, disturbing reports appeared in the media: “The widow of Joseph Kobzon was hospitalized in one of the Moscow hospitals.”
I immediately called the heroine of many of my interviews and reports, the president of the Kobzon Cultural Foundation, Nele Kobzon …
… – Nelya Mikhailovna, hello, I’m Sasha Gamov.
– Hello. Wait a minute. Yes, Alexander.
– I got excited about something, because some media printed that Nelya Kobzon…
– Alexander, from all this I like that my person is revered, not forgotten.
– Iosif Davydovich is usually in these cases… Do you remember his famous phrase? He always said: “Don’t wait!” And they all laughed. How do you feel, Nelya Mikhailovna?
– Well, I still don’t feel very well, but everything will be fine.
– Is it true or false about hospitalization?
– Yes, I came to such a scheduled control.
– And then you came home?
– No, he stayed. I have yet to check.
– That is, this is a programmed control, without sensations – like …
– No, I have no feeling for you, unfortunately.
– Fortunately, Nelya Mikhailovna. Can I calm down our radio listeners and site visitors (we have a lot of fans of Joseph and Nelya Kobzon) and broadcast their cheerful voice on the radio?
– Yes, tell me: I spoke with Nelya Mikhailovna, and she sends a big greeting to all the fans, to all the listeners, with a wish of health and happiness.
“Then I have one more question to ask. Recipe for optimism in the Kobzon family?
– You know, really, maybe this is such optimistic cretinism, I don’t know … But we never allowed ourselves, first of all, Joseph Davydovich, to relax, whine, whine and not see the light at the end of the tunnel.
And this is just a strong person, such, thanks to Iosif Davydovich, could never allow himself to relax.
And I, of course, felt these qualities, everything was before my eyes, and now, no matter what, I try (of course, it is impossible and unrealistic not to think about it) to continue to think about the good.
– We talked about Joseph Davydovich just the day before yesterday. Vladimir Skoptsov, a singer from Donbass, a bard, came to us at Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda. He was familiar with Iosif Davydovich, and in general we remember all his trips to the DPR and LPR. Kobzon lives not only in Russia…
– I know that in Ukraine they curse him for nothing.
– This is great! A – “Donbass is behind us, and God is with us.” By the way, I will send to his assistants both our conversation and the recording of Volodya Skobtsov, where he sings songs about the Donbass.
– Thanks. I love you a lot. Lyuba and I love you very much, we are worried.
– Hello, Lube.
– Necessarily. Now everything will be broadcast both on Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda and on the website.
– Well, all the best.
– If you need anything, you can find me at any time.