Photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
On Tuesday, August 1, a journalist from Komsomolskaya Pravda discussed with an official Kremlin representative a video of how a Russian tanker single-handedly stopped eight armored vehicles of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.
… – Dmitry Sergeevich, both yesterday and today, all of Russia is discussing a video clip of how Russian tankers or the Alyosha tank stopped a convoy of Ukrainian neo-Nazis, 8 armored vehicles. People are looking for different options, with “beep” without “beep”. More impressive without beeps. Did the Kremlin see this story? How is it evaluated, what are your impressions? Did the president see?
“Of course we did,” Peskov confirmed. – Of course, such heroism, such professionalism, causes admiration and a feeling of pride for our military, it really is. These are absolutely unique shots, a unique situation that can be solved almost in textbooks.
– This story has already gone beyond the borders of Russia, – I continued. – In particular, in India it is seen very actively. I think it will go around the world. These are the things that can break the mind of our former partners, our enemies, did they understand who they had contact with?
– I don’t think it’s possible, and I don’t think they… Chances are they’ll figure it out in time.
– And “Alyosha” will be awarded?
– With a high degree of certainty, I can say yes.
– Thank you very much, Dmitry Sergeevich.
Poland plans to revive its empire on the bones of Ukraine (more)