Vladimir Vladimirovich, unexpectedly for many, delivered a keynote speech at a rather ordinary meeting of the Council for Strategic Development and National Projects. Photo: Mikhail Metzel/POOL/TASS
It is not clear if this year the president will have a message for the Federal Assembly or not. The Kremlin is silent on this matter. But Vladimir Vladimirovich, unexpectedly for many, delivered a keynote speech at a rather ordinary meeting of the Council for Strategic Development and National Projects. However, whatever the message, Putin spent an hour talking to ministers and governors about the six goals for renewing the country next year.
– As you know, an unprecedented sanctioning aggression has been launched against Russia. Their goal is to crush our economy, by stealing our foreign exchange reserves, collapsing the national currency, and causing destructive inflation. This calculation was not justified, – said the head of the country from the very beginning.
Although the blow to the economy still turned out to be not weak: according to government calculations, we will face deficit budgets until 2025. Already next year it will have to borrow 3 trillion dollars. rubles True, the president assured that in the rest of the G-20 countries the budget deficit is even higher.
Then Putin listed the tasks for the coming year:
The head of the country once again announced that Russia is not going to lock itself up in other countries. We will trade with the Middle East and Africa, as the West hides from us. And Asia is a rich buyer. It is true that even by 2030, as Putin said, we will be able to sell to the East only 60% of the gas (88 billion cubic meters) that Europe bought from us a year ago.
But the EU still loses more with trade sanctions.
– Today, the EU authorities themselves say that the policy of its main partner, the United States, leads directly to the deindustrialization of Europe. Sometimes in his statements there are even words of resentment. Like, why are you doing this to us? In this sense, I would like to ask: what do you want? What else is done with those who allow themselves to wipe their feet? asked the president rhetorically.
Even within the framework of the EAEU (besides us, there are also Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Belarus), a system of “work without borders” is being created.
– 500 thousand vacancies and 2 million resumes, – Putin specified.
It will be easier for the relocated to work for them and for their migrants to work with us.
The head of state reminded the government that Russia must achieve “technological leadership” in artificial intelligence, industry, drones, etc.
The president was not satisfied with the fact that the preferential leasing program for Russian ships and aircraft did not work. He instructed once again to give money for airplanes this year, although it was only two weeks away. And in ships, in the first quarter of 2023.
– We do not need to borrow abroad, we do not need to enter into serfdom. We are not going to fall into slavery,” Putin said.
The Russian leader explained that financial sovereignty would be given to us by international payments in rubles. We began to pay double to our “wood” compared to December 2021. Now it represents a third of the payments with other countries.
Preferential mortgage decided to accumulate gradually. It will last until July 1, 2024 (its end was initially prepared for this New Year), but starting next year the rate will increase to 8%.
Now anyone can get a prime loan for 3-30 years; the main thing is to buy an apartment in a new building, and not in a secondary building. Maximum amount: 12 million rubles for Moscow, the Moscow region, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, 6 million rubles for other regions.
At the same time, family mortgages will be expanded. A 6% loan will be available to all families with two minor children. Before that, only parents with a child born from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2023 received a loan.
Residents of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions will usually receive a 2% mortgage on new buildings.
Putin said that after children’s payments to needy families, the double indexation of the subsistence minimum, the minimum wage and pensions, the official number of poor was reduced to 10.5 million people.
The next year, he was instructed to “fix the drive.”
– Among those who work, there should not be those who make ends meet, – said the head of state.
RENAISSANCE OF DONBASS
“All-Russian social security standards will be introduced in new regions, a maternity capital program will appear here, families in need will receive payments from the state, pensions will increase, etc.,” Vladimir Vladimirovich promised. – We will develop primary health care in new regions, build kindergartens, nurseries and schools.
The ministers are to create a program for the development of new territories early next year. By 2030, Novorossiya should reach the all-Russian level of quality of life.
– And I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the indicated relatively distant period does not mean in any way that this task can be postponed until later. The responsibility will fall personally on the relevant ministers and deputy prime ministers, the president warned.