Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have received an invitation to the coronation of King Charles III of Great Britain. However, whether or not they accepted it, the public has yet to be informed. This was told by a representative of the couples edition of The Times.
“I can confirm that the Duke recently received an email from Her Majesty’s office regarding the coronation. We will not make an immediate decision public on whether the Duke and Duchess will visit at this time,” a spokesman for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex said.
This message came after it became known that Charles III deprived Prince Harry and Meghan Markle of the right to use their residence in the United Kingdom. He is supposed to offer them apartments at Buckingham Palace in return. The coronation of Charles III will take place on May 6, 2023, the birthday of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s first child, Archie Harrison.
It was previously learned that Harry Styles, Elton John and the Spice Girls refused to perform at the coronation of Carlos III. The artists explained their decision by a busy schedule.