In the evening, Vladimir Putin met with the governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov.
In the evening, Vladimir Putin met with the governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov. The region borders a war zone, so it’s not surprising that a lot of time has been devoted to security.
PEOPLE DON’T FUCK
The head of the region complained to the president about the Ukrainian propagandists. They deliberately influence the inhabitants of the region.
– Tomorrow tanks are coming, tomorrow they will capture Belgorod, tomorrow they will drop shells, bombs, run! – the governor gave examples of falsifications, – But if in the first months, especially in April, of course, people were not ready for this situation, now, of course, there is already an understanding and an opportunity to distinguish the truth from the lie.
– Our people are not so easy to deceive – taking into account nature, – the head of the country assured in response.
– Yes, 100%! – supported Gladkov.
The official added that the region’s information block works 24 hours a day to deny the lies.
AIR DEFENSE POWER
At the meeting, they discussed how the Belgorod sky is closed from Ukrainian missiles. Putin mentioned that we have more air defense charges.
– I already said that the fact that the United States produces Patriot missiles – in our country, such missiles are produced three times more. Even more than three times,” said the president.
According to these words, if we take air defense missiles for various purposes, then “Russian production is comparable to world production.” Putin also noted the performance of the complexes themselves:
– Everything passes, but in general the system works correctly. Practical combat work has shown that Russia’s air defense is one of the best in the world, the Russian leader concluded.
Unfortunately, even such air defense does not provide complete protection.
– Ukraine, the enemy, is shelling peaceful settlements. We have 25 dead and 96 wounded,” Gladkov reported.
The governor said that the families of the dead and wounded civilians receive help from the region.
– From the beginning of a special military operation, we made a decision that in case of moderate and serious injuries we pay 500,000 rubles, if the worst happens, when one dies, we will pay 3 million rubles. And we extended these same decisions to civilians. We pay the same amounts from the budget as to the military, – said the head of the region.
Fighting in the direction of Ugledar: what the commanders are talking about, who imitates the offensive and why the cats were mobilized.
KP.RU military commander Dmitry Steshin spent the night in the positions of the Vostok battalion: the enemy artillery has calmed down in recent days, but all military life in the positions begins with dusk (more)
The Ministry of Defense of Russia spoke about the success in the destruction of foreign weapons in Ukraine
Dozens of weapons of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in firing positions were destroyed along the entire line of contact (more)