The document establishes that:
– the families of the victims will receive 5 million rubles at once;
– the wounded will be paid 3 million rubles each;
– all these payments will not be taken into account when calculating other social benefits;
– one day of participation in hostilities will be counted as two when assigning a pension for length of service;
– one month of being in treatment after being injured will count as two months in the experience.
The Decree enters into force from the date of signing and has retroactive effects, from February 24, 2022.