Russian President Vladimir Putin and the head of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov during a meeting in the Kremlin. Photo: Mikhail Klimentyev / Press Service of the President of the Russian Federation / TASS
Vladimir Putin met, as they wrote on the Kremlin website, with the “head of Tatarstan” Rustam Minninkhanov. And somehow it immediately became clear that the president has a special relationship with the regional leader.
– Tatarstan is traditionally in the best positive ratings. However, in such a large economy, there can be no problematic issues, those that still need to be worked on, or those that have not yet been resolved at the proper level. Maybe we should start with them? said the Russian leader.
Putin usually says right away where the governors are faulty and what exactly he wants to discuss. And then there is the veiled beginning…
By the way, despite the official title of the Kremlin website, Minninkhanov is still formally referred to as the “president” of Tatarstan. By the way, he is the last regional leader of the country with such a title. The title of the post will remain until the next election, after which it will be renamed “rais,” which means “chief” in Arabic.
– I would like to talk about supporting a special military operation, – Minninkhanov began, – We have allocated almost 2.5 billion rubles, including for our sponsored city of Lisichansk. Our two battalions, “Alga” and “Timer”, are in the area.
“Alga” means “forward”, specified Vladimir Vladimirovich.
– “Seaweed!” – Go ahead, yes. “Timer” is “iron”, “iron”, – answered the head of Tatarstan.
The Republican leader added that six fighters from the region received Hero stars, 52 people were awarded the Order of Valor.
“We honor them very much,” Minninkhanov said.
“Don’t forget it,” the president instructed.
– Not a single one is forgotten, we cover all needs.
Then the head of the region went directly to the issues of Tatarstan. And when it comes to road construction, Putin mentioned his knowledge of the mood among the people.
– And I would also like to briefly report on road works … – Minninkhanov began.
– One of the problems of the republic, right? asked the president.
– That’s no problem at all.
– Not? I observed the mood of the people.
In response, the regional leader assured that the residents of Tatarstan are demanding: “If you have done it, it means that everything has not been done yet, you need to work even better”.
Well, a little more about the situation in the republic:
* Production of new models will be resumed at Kamaz, which has stalled due to sanctions and the cessation of supplies of foreign components.
* Non-commodity exports have doubled as oil companies began selling more petrochemicals, rather than crude oil.
* The Chinese Haier has invested one billion dollars in the construction of an automatic plant for the production of household appliances.