The RF Armed Forces attack the energy infrastructure of Ukraine.
An air alert was announced throughout the territory of Ukraine from the morning of January 26. This has happened for the third consecutive day. An airstrike alert is regularly announced on the square, starting on October 10, 2022. The Russian Defense Ministry reported that attacks by the Russian Armed Forces are delivered exclusively on energy infrastructure. The blows of January were felt in 12 regions of the independents. Among them were Odessa, Vinnitsa, Zhytomyr, Kyiv. As well as the Dnepropetrovsk and Nikolaev regions.
There were blackouts everywhere. In the morning, in several regions of the south and west of Ukraine, not only emergency power outages were felt, but also the water supply.
The Ukrainians wanted to replace these temporary domestic inconveniences with a pleasant anticipation of the fact that decommissioned American tanks and German junk rustle with trucks from the good west towards them, “into evil”, as well as inadequate guns from Scandinavia and Poland. they whisper with their barrels. And shell-tired steps for Hymars MLRS and Three Axes will touch worn joints.
But does anyone in Kyiv, London or Washington think they can lead a Russian bear into its Siberian lair, under threat of a deadly Western iron supply?
We discussed this with a military observer, Rocket Colonel Mikhail Timoshenko.
– Why exactly two waves of attacks went through Ukraine, the first was to divert its air defense, and the second – to destroy really important objects?
– Two waves of attacks: probably targeting Ukrainian air defenses. This practice is known. Target air defense channels are overloaded and can no longer intercept combat missiles designed to hit critical nodes.
– So the question is – what was the important thing hit?
– Apparently, objects of water and power supply. We don’t know what exactly or what specific objects we hit. Sewerage and water supply are also critical facilities.
– So why two waves?
– When it comes to two waves of hits, it is not necessary for the first to be distracting and the second to be flashy. And we don’t know exactly what they beat? If the bomb carriers are long-range aviation, from the Tu-22M3, then X-22 anti-ship missile complexes were made for them. There the head weighs almost a ton. And the destruction of his fall is very great.
It can be assumed that X-22 was used. Nearly a thousand of them were produced. Launched only from aircraft carriers.
– In Kyiv, all the time they say that they massively shoot down Russian missiles with the forces of their own Ukrainian air defense. And now it may be that this strike of ours and counter-statements are connected with the supply of tanks to Ukraine?
– They declare hysterically – and we, I think, now calmly show our “animal smile” here. If this missile attack was planned before the decision to supply Ukraine with tanks was made, then this is even more significant. There is no need to launch phrases behind which there is no real military force. They hit, they were left without light and water, so think for yourself …