In 2022, the domestic market was supplied in a sustained manner with gas
Mikhail Mishustin instructed the government to ensure the reliable operation of the Russian energy system and at the same time reduce the load on the environment.
“To do this, we will actively participate in the development of efficient generation with low carbon emissions,” Mishustin said in a meeting with his deputies on Monday.
Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak reported on the results of the work of the fuel and power complex over the past year.
According to him, the Russian fuel and power complex has shown resistance to external challenges and stable operation. Here are the main results of the work of the fuel and power complex, appointed by the Deputy Prime Minister:
– In 2022, a stable power supply to the regions was ensured. More than 3,500 power grid installations restored in new regions of Russia
– 10 renewable energy generation facilities built in 10 regions
– Oil production last year increased by 2%, and exports – by 7%. Russian budget revenue from the oil and gas industry in 2022 grew by 28%.
– Gasoline production in 2022 increased by 4.3%, diesel fuel – by 6%
– In 2022, the domestic market was supplied in a sustained manner with gas. According to the social gasification project, gas was taken up to the limits of 504,000 lots. The general level of gasification in the country at the end of 2022 reached 73%.
– Russia has increased exports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in 2022 to 46 billion cubic meters, while pipeline gas supplies have fallen due to sanctions restrictions and sabotage at Nord Stream.
– Increased gas supply to China. They amounted to a record 15.4 billion cubic meters.
– Coal production increased by 0.3% in 2022. Russia’s coal export in 2022 fell by 7.6%, deliveries within the country increased by 6.8%.