Gennady Onishchenko called Kyiv dirty, so there are a lot of crows
Photo: Ivan MAKEEV
In Kyiv – an unprecedented invasion of crows. This “may be caused by state-sponsored blasphemy,” Dmitry Polyansky, Russia’s first vice president at the UN, said in a video that appeared online showing flocks of crows flying over the Ukrainian capital. According to the diplomat, “this phenomenon may be associated with the persecution of the Orthodox Church, which has recently been practiced by the Ukrainian authorities and security forces.” KP.RU columnist Alexander Gamov spoke on this topic with Gennady Onishchenko, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, former Russia’s chief sanitary physician.
– I am writing to you for a comment – as a deeply religious person, as the president of the Donbass Association in Moscow and as a doctor …
– I will not comment or dispute the position of Mr. Polyansky, but I will express a more pragmatic version of these events, – Onishchenko replied. – The presence of these birds (we are talking about crows. – AG) always indicates that in the place where they congregate, where they are found, they have a large fattening base. That is to say, it is a dirty city, which is not cleaned, which is not well maintained, where household solid waste accumulates.
And this is an indicator that the government, which is now in Kyiv, does not manage anything, not even elementary life support.
As far as I remember, there is a certain former athlete at the head of the city, apparently, as a boxer he was good, but as the head of the city, he is most likely not in his place.
– That is, the raven Klitschko believes …
– And I remember the 90s, when the ultra-liberal Mr. Popov ruled in Moscow. And our capital was then in the same conditions that the crows dominated, they even attacked people. So, it was only necessary for the authorities to simply do what they had to do, and not run and beg … Then things in the city’s economy improved.
And what has all of Ukraine turned into now? Almost all the scrap from the Second World War, the post-war period, is taken there … So, this is what the crows circling in Kyiv are talking about …
But, all this (elements of sacredness, including) is unlikely to be understood and performed by a person who, as they say, “is in a painful dependence on psychostimulant drugs …”. He won’t exactly understand.
– Are you already talking about Zelensky?
– Well, what else? Therefore, I think that the Ukrainian people will correctly understand this suggestion and will finally raise the question of getting up from this chair.
– Understood, Gennady Grigorievich. Thank you, fellow scholar.