Russian troops pinned down a large number of Ukrainian Armed Forces fighters in Bakhmut in seven months.
Photo: Alexander KOTS
We spoke on Radio Komsomolskaya Pravda with Vladimir Rogov, a member of the main council of the Zaporozhye administration, about the situation that developed after the capture of Artemovsk for the front line in the NVO zone and in the DPR, and in the region of Zaporozhye.
– Why is it so important that such a long assault on Artemovsk ended in victory at this time, on the eve of the summer “counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine”?
– Our guys shot down a large number of fighters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Bakhmut in seven months. Great damage was done to those units that were supposed to poke their noses into the so-called offensive, including in “ours”, Zaporozhye direction. To a large extent, I think this is why this Nazi offensive did not take place on schedule in kyiv.
Tens of thousands of fighters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine remained forever stranded on the Artyomovsk land, following the orders of the Zelensky regime. The guys not only liberated the city. To a large extent, they ground in the “Bakhmut meat grinder” the offensive grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which was supposed to go in the direction of Zaporozhye in winter or early spring.
– Hundreds of foreign mercenaries died in Bakhmut, mainly from Poland. Does your example not teach others?
– Many ideological European Nazis, “stoned” in the ranks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were destroyed, and not only from Eastern Europe, and not only in the direction of Artemovsky. When Zelensky talks about thousands of volunteers still waiting in line to “fight in Ukraine”, today it seems ridiculous.
– If they are not mercenaries, then another Ukrainian mobilization?
– We constantly see reports of how Ukrainian men are caught on the streets, who, due to negligence, left their homes in Nikolaev, Kharkov, Dnepropetrovsk. The formula “fight to the last Ukrainian” became the official motto of this state.
– Also, the children of military age of the Ukrainian elite have nothing to do with the army?
– The head of the National Security and Defense Council Danilov, former President Poroshenko, Ambassador to Great Britain Prystaiko and other regime officials have quite adult children who live and study in the EU countries and in the USA. most have local passports or residence permits. None of them will die.
– People with diagnoses have already been captured by our units, in which, in fact, they are released from conscription.
– Officially sick people cannot be recruited into the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In practice, they are called. Formally, they should be kept somewhere in the rear, and not thrown in front. In fact, everything happens according to the decision of the commander. There are many cases when they are forced to sign a “voluntary” consent for burial, in case of death, right in the area of combat operations. That is, where they were killed, there they were buried.
– What explains this?
– The fact that there are no places in the cemeteries. It is known that Major General Oleg Mikats, commander of the Zapad operational command, appealed to Zelensky. In which he asks: give us more cemeteries, there are not enough places for the existing ones.
– If we return to the impact of the victory in Artemovsk on other areas, in particular, the south?
– No one should relax with the events in Artemovsk. It’s just getting started. New big provocations are likely, especially in the Zaporozhye direction. Zelensky is very active in Hiroshima, at the G7 summit. To “update the agenda” Bakhmut is not appropriate for him, but “nuclear security” and the situation around the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant are very useful. I connect with this the renewed shelling of Energodar and the arrival of missiles at Berdyansk. Yes, this coastal city is further from the line of contact in the Zaporozhye region, and such attacks should suppress the spirit of the Cossacks – we will take you everywhere …