The president met with the governor of the Novosibirsk region Andrey Travnikov
Vladimir Putin started his work week with a video call to Siberia. The President met with the Governor of the Novosibirsk Region Andrey Travnikov.
It immediately becomes clear what topic has now become the first for the authorities. A year and a half ago, every report started with a discussion about medicine. Last spring, at meetings with the governors, they began to mention the participation of the regions in the special operation, but they generally switched to this, God forbid, in the middle. Now everything begins with a discussion about assistance to the mobilized and their families.
– We help volunteers in the spring by providing them with uniforms and equipment. In addition, the nominal units of the Novosibirsk region, which were part of the 3rd Army Corps, received clothing and equipment, equipment, Travnikov listed.
The governor said that the region pays compensation to the families of those who died at the front. In the spring, the relatives of the mobilized began to receive social assistance: benefits for communal payments, free school meals, compensation for childcare expenses.
– Since May, we began to help our Belovodsky district sponsored in the LPR. We are not only restoring destroyed and worn-out school buildings, but also ensuring the transition to Russian educational standards,” added the head of the region.
The Novosibirsk region is one of the leading scientific regions of the country. Therefore, the report simply could not do without the discussion of superprojects.
The newest ring electron accelerator is being completed in the region now.
– Remember, our researchers told how they had to earn extra money at foreign facilities, not being able to conduct special research abroad. In two years, Russian scientists will have true technological sovereignty, the governor assured.
At the same time, a supercomputer is being created at Akademgorodok to process the information from the particle accelerator.
– And the federal authorities, and with their participation, must pay attention to ensure that all the plans planned here are fulfilled, – Putin supported Travnikov’s attention to science.
But then the president reminded the head of the region of other important issues:
“But there is one point that I would like to draw attention to: the need to strengthen the fight against tuberculosis”, instructed the head of state.
– There are also issues directly related to the area of responsibility of both the region and the municipalities. I mean the provision of school infrastructure, after all, there is still work to be done here. Nearly 30% of schools should work two shifts today, he added.
In the end, the Russian leader supported the governor’s plans for the development of the Tolmachevo airport, the construction of an eastern bypass of Novosibirsk and the reconstruction of the Irtysh highway.