Residents of Kherson, Mariupol and other regions of Ukraine will be waiting for new special numbers, and we will work on them accordingly.
Photo: Vladimir VELENGURIN
Residents of the liberated Donbass and the territories of Ukraine received an unexpected gift from our editorial team. Komsomolskaya Pravda managed to print a special Victory Day issue and, with the help of the Russian Defense Ministry, deliver it to the recipients. Rather, several different newspapers focused on a particular region.
– The total print run was 470 thousand copies. Separate versions of the special print edition for each region. One is for LPR residents. The other is for the DPR. Another option is for Ukrainians living in the territory of the Kherson Liberated Region and for Mariupol. Another is for the military, – said Irina Degtyareva, deputy general director of the Komsomolskaya Pravda media group, publisher of special issues.
That is to say, it turns out to be a newspaper right on the front line, for the fighters who are now liberating the territory of Ukraine from, in fact, a new Nazi occupation.
The issue of the DPR contains a story about the battalion commander of the legendary “Sparta”, the no less legendary Hero of Russia and the DPR Vladimir Zhog (“Vokhe”). In the newspaper of the LPR – about the launch of the Lugansk thermal power plant in the city of Shchastia. Which, of course, will become a piece of happiness not only for the inhabitants of Happiness. Or, for example, how to find missing relatives? For both DPR and LPR, the issue is equally relevant. But in different republics, different departments are called to help in these matters, and they have different phone numbers from each other. Well, in general, although both republics had a common destiny all these years (and we hope that they will have it too), each of them still has its own specificity, inherent especially in them.
Residents of Kherson, for example, will be interested in a story about how Ukraine’s leaders treat them in kyiv, and residents of Mariupol – information about humanitarian and employment centers that have been opened and are operating in their city. it is vital.
Komsomolskaya Pravda has done its best to adjust its problems to the interests of the population in each of these regions.
– Since in many places the connection as such is intermittent, Internet is often not available, so people cannot receive this information. Komsomolskaya Pravda decided to help people navigate this very difficult situation, when the fighting is still very close, Alexey Belyanchev, deputy editor-in-chief of Komsomolskaya Pravda for special projects, told Radio KP. – We follow the principle, loved by “Komsomolskaya Pravda”, its readers. The most important thing is that we give clear, understandable, simple, useful information there. Now people have a lot of problems, especially where the territories have been liberated. First of all, many are now reuniting with relatives who lived in the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republics. And people have simple questions: how to get citizenship from the LNR or DNR? Is it possible to get citizenship of the Russian Federation there? What money runs? It is clear that the people in those territories used the hryvnia. How to reconnect? How to get humanitarian aid? There are answers to many questions. Circulation will move wherever they can take it, to those areas that have been liberated, and our special issue will be distributed free of charge to residents.
– Is it a one-time action or will it be permanent?
– Of course, not once. And we will continue. First of all, it is impossible to convey all this to people with a release. Second, of course, information is changing rapidly,” Belyanchev explained. – In the course of this issue, we saw that the same humanitarian aid centers are being opened, United Russia and its centers are working there. And they, with volunteers, open new points for the population literally in a matter of days. In Mariupol itself, bus routes are already being launched. In two days the number of markets that open has been added. And people should know all this. We will continue to update this information, giving it to readers so that it is convenient and useful for people, so that they can survive this difficult time for themselves with minimal costs, if possible.
For such a circulation, the main task was not to collect materials for a particular region and not even to print, but to deliver newspapers on time. In those places where, many times, even the usual telephone connection is a matter of the past and the future, but not the present. Hurrah! We also managed to cope with this task perfectly.
The editorial team of Komsomolskaya Pravda also expresses its gratitude for the help to the Rostov Customs.
By the way, in addition to this special issue, Komsomolskaya Pravda has long and firmly settled in the Donbass, for seven years after the emergence of the DPR, regularly launching Komsomolskaya Pravda Donetsk in the great KP mode. And there we have a local editorial office with talented local journalists who have been working for Donbass residents all these years.
– We are sure that soon “Komsomolskaya Pravda” will be launched permanently not only in Donetsk, but also in Lugansk, Kherson, Mariupol and other cities, – said Irina Degtyareva.
Meanwhile, this has not happened, residents of Kherson, Mariupol and other regions of Ukraine will be waiting for new special numbers, and accordingly we will work on them.
*The article has been translated based on the content of www.kp.ru. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!