Photo: Alexander GAMOV
… – Here is some very curious information, Vitaly Alekseevich. Former US President National Security Adviser John Bolton said Joe Biden wants Russia to “defeat” but he fears Ukraine’s “victory”. “Biden wants Russia to ‘lose’, but he seems afraid that Ukraine will actually ‘win'” – that’s all, literally. Bolton wrote in a column for the Wall Street Journal.
“These are tactical games, nothing more,” Vitaly Korotich, a well-known journalist and public figure, said on the air of Komsomolskaya Pravda Radio. – In the same vein – talks: they say that Ukraine is not yet ready for some kind of “counterattack”.
A kind of safety net: what if they immediately hit you in the face and Biden is at fault?
In fact, the issue of survival – political and even physical – for Zelensky and his entire team is now being decided.
– And Biden?
– As for Biden, the loss of Ukraine will also be his loss.
They will never be forgiven for this in their lifetime, because those hundreds of billions of dollars that drowned in the bottomless abyss of Ukraine will have to be answered for them.
It’s still American taxpayer money.
– That is, spring will be very difficult…
– Very difficult.
And the fact that there will be some kind of military actions…
– The probability is high.
– Yes. After all, Biden has already said a hundred times, and not only he, but NATO members have already said that the loss of Ukraine would be a tragedy for all of Europe, and we, for example, will not allow it .
I think that now a lot depends on the readiness of the Russian army to repel the attacks of Ukrainian neo-Nazis.
I would like to believe that our military will adequately respond to all these challenges and threats.
Many facts testify that an attack is being prepared, very diligently and multilaterally.
– That is, you can not lose vigilance. And, as always, I have a question on duty: here you are contacting your friends, colleagues who live in the United States …
– Scared. They mostly write: oh, if there were no shooting, there would be no war …
That is, people live in a normal world and nobody wants war.
Except for some group that needs it for various commercial considerations.
So let’s wait.
Well, Russia must show full combat readiness to defend its borders and its objectives.
Dmitry Puchkov: the Americans want to set fire to Armenia and Kazakhstan, as well as Ukraine (more)