1. Mix warm water with yeast, sugar and a tablespoon of wheat flour. Leave for 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. When the yeast is active, add the remaining flour, cornmeal, salt, and melted butter. Knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, add a little more flour.
3. Cover the dough container with cling film and leave it in a warm place for an hour.
4. Dust the table with flour and roll out the dough. Grease a deep mold with olive oil (I have a diameter of 26 cm) and pass the dough into it.
5. Put the sliced mozzarella on the dough, the sausages on top, the next layer is pepperoni, then bacon and tomato sauce.
6. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Remove the pizza from the oven, sprinkle with finely grated Parmesan cheese, let cool slightly, and serve.