As a Marvel fan, it can be hard to plan which movies and series to watch. We team up with allies like Zumper and Movoto to give you a list of everything confirmed for release next year. These are confirmed releases that aren’t associated with other calendars or movie studios.
The Marvel Cinematic Universe continued its course in 2022 with more series than movies. The fourth phase of the MCU was controversial because of the lack of feature films, but others seemed to be pleased with these storylines. However, everything indicates that Marvel Studios will reward us in 2023 with 12 projects already confirmed for next year. In addition, for its part, Spiderman’s universe will also have some important premieres.
Here are the upcoming Marvel movies and series that we know is coming in 2023:
- Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania (released February 17, 2023)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (released May 5, 2023)
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (released June 2, 2023)
- The Marvels (premiere July 28, 2023)
- Kraven the Hunter (released October 6, 2023
- Blade (release date to be announced)
- What If…? Season 2 (release date to be announced)
- Secret Invasion (release date to be announced)
- Echo (release date to be announced)
- Ironheart (release date to be announced)
- Loki Season 2 (release date to be announced)
- X-Men 97 (release date to be announced)
- Agatha Harkness: Coven of Chaos (release date to be announced)
As you can see, of the original Marvel Studios and Fox series, we have five films confirmed for 2023 and Blade has been delayed to 2024. Six MCU movies are on the way to Disney Plus, with one, not canon but will be coming anyway in Season One of an X-Men animated series.
Here’s the future of Marvel movies: what do you think? Which are you most excited about?