Our permanent expert, football agent Dmitry Selyuk shared his impressions of the game.
– The teams did not show football in February – great motivation, a lot of hard fighting. says Selyuk. – The hero of the match in quotes was Tiknizyan.
– You, apparently, are talking about that moment of his fight with Ignatov?
– Exactly. He wanted to get fouled in his own box, sticking his butt out. And at the same time, Tiknizyan was the first to touch the ball and he simply could and should have removed the ball. We will not discuss arbitration now: was there a violation by Spartak or not? But the defender is the first to receive the ball and he is obliged in such a situation to simply knock the ball out.
It was a key mistake that, in my opinion, influenced the outcome of the match.
As for the match as a whole, Spartak deservedly won, but Lokomotiv liked it.
These matches are extremely important for Lokomotiv – they looked at newcomers, tested the team in an official game against a strong opponent.
– And what is your conclusion about the game Loko?
– Definitely this team is not for relegation and neither for splices. The team is growing and has shown that everyone is going to count it. One can only praise Galaktionov.
These cup matches were important in showing Conti himself what Russian football is all about. Galaktionov received a lot of useful information from these two meetings.
– What do you think of Promes? -He didn’t train with the team, but what match did he give?
– I find it strange to read the comments of some veterans: it’s nice to see 11 Russians in Spartak. Eleven Russians came out because it was minus 15 outside. Foreigners are not quite ready for such temperatures, they were saved.
Of course, it’s good that our clubs have started to trust young Russian players more, as long as there are no European Cups. But they will grow faster when there are strong Legionnaires like Promes nearby.
And the fact that he trained alone. Two years ago, Khimki was unable to obtain a Turkish visa for Konate. And he trained only in Moscow. If a person wants to play soccer, he will find where and how to train to get fit for the championship.
Dziuba hasn’t played for a year, but he looks good. Although in the first game he looked sharper.