hit tracker
Monday, July 15, 2024
HomeSportsKilling Kane and Olmo. What will the Euro Cup final between Spain...

Killing Kane and Olmo. What will the Euro Cup final between Spain and England be like?

Date: July 15, 2024 Time: 05:40:11

The Euro 2024 in Germany has reached its climax. The denouement is already near, as there are only two participants left. On July 14, the final of the Euro 2024 Spain – England will take place at the Olympiastadion. The kick-off will sound at 22:00 Moscow time. The bookmakers have already made their predictions for the match, let’s look at the odds and draw our own conclusions.

Someone has been found who will control England.

It is still difficult to say that analysts consider the Spanish national team to be the favourite for the upcoming Euro 2024 final. However, they definitely prefer it. Bets are offered on the victory of the Spaniards in regular time with a rate of 2.50, which is approximately 40% probability. Winning by any means is estimated with a coefficient of 1.72, almost 60%.

The English team’s success after 90 minutes is available at bookmakers with a rate of 3.60. This is approximately a 27% probability, i.e. 13% less than that of the opponent. If the English team manage to win somehow (in regular time, in extra time or on penalties), the rate will be 2.20 (less than 46%).

Related materials

Daniil Medvedev – Carlos Alcaraz. The Wimbledon final awaits the Russian

Previously, in matches against all of their rivals in the tournament, Gareth Southgate’s men were to one degree or another favourites. To be fair, it is worth noting that the level of their opponents was noticeably lower. These were Serbia, Denmark, Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland and the Netherlands. Luis de la Fuente made it to the final with Croatia, Italy, Germany and France.

If it works, don’t break it.

During the European Championship, England were repeatedly criticised for their boring football. Strictly speaking, to the point. Gareth Southgate responded to the criticism by reaching the final of the competition. Dear. But this does not mean that he will change anything in the team’s game. Especially if it works and brings results. Especially when the stakes have increased.

Taking this into account, bookmakers do not expect good results in the title match. A total of over 2.5 goals has a rate of 2.60 and a total of under 2.5 goals has a rate of 1.53. You can bet on “both goals” for 2.08 and the most likely result after two halves is 1:1. However, a narrow victory for Spain is also likely. Odds: 5.30 and 6.10 respectively.

Kane and Olmo in the scoring race

Harry Kane scored a goal in the last match against the Netherlands, converting a penalty. The English striker now has three goals scored. Dani Olmo has the same number. The Spanish midfielder also provided two assists. Both players are contenders for victory in the scoring race.

Related materials

Ural, Sochi, Baltika: who will return to the RPL?

According to bookmakers, Kane has a slightly higher chance of scoring a goal in the Spain-England final. The coefficient for his accurate strike is 3.30, which is comparable to a probability of 30%. If Olmo scores, the odds will be 4.10. This is slightly more than 24% probability. By the way, analysts consider the Englishman to be the most preferable candidate for the Golden Boot.

Prediction and betting on the Euro Cup final Spain – England July 14, 2024

It is clear that the odds will change as kick-off approaches. However, the order and difference will remain roughly the same. Spain is the only team at the European Championship in Germany to win all of its matches. And out of six, five in regular time. England is of course also unbeaten. Admittedly, with tied results and much less confidence.

The recent results of the rivals at this Euro indicate the likelihood of seeing goals in both directions. In the three previous playoff stages, both Spaniards and British made such a bet. The results of the last three direct confrontations reflect this: 2-2 and 2-1 in favour of Spain, 3-2 in favour of England. Considering the equal and strong level of the teams, which simply do not make it to the final, it is quite possible to believe that now “both will score”.

Tender: both will score at 2.08.

* This website provides news content gathered from various internet sources. It is crucial to understand that we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information presented Read More

Puck Henry
Puck Henry
Puck Henry is an editor for ePrimefeed covering all types of news.
RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments