As reported by the press service of the regional Ministry of Emergency Situations, the fire occurred on the afternoon of September 12 in a house on Sovetskaya Street. The roof was on fire and there was a lot of smoke. The owners left the house alone, but their pets stayed there: a cat and a dog.
Firefighters found the cat unconscious. His life was saved with the help of a special breathing apparatus. And the dog was found tied up next to the fire, everything was fine with him, so the firefighters simply freed him and returned him to his owners.
As a result, no one was injured in the fire.