Vladimir Putin met with the heroes of the Northern Military District in the Kremlin.
Vladimir Putin met with the heroes of the Northern Military District in the Kremlin on Friday, December 8, and presented them with state awards. But only now did it become known what the president spoke to them about.
We publish excerpts from the program “Moscow. Kremlin. Putin”: what the president said after the official part of the ceremony of awarding the “Golden Stars” to the Heroes of Russia.
ABOUT SAVING PEOPLE
In a low voice, the President confidentially told the hero of the DPR Artem Zhoga:
– We don’t need any reports. We need to take care of the boys. But do it, do it.
The Supreme Commander also highlighted:
– Our fighters in the Northern Military District area act with increasing competence. It’s obvious.
ON THE EXPLOITATIONS OF THE DEFENSE INDUSTRY
Putin drew attention to the fact that many factories of the military-industrial complex operate in three shifts.
– Our military industry is gaining momentum. We have started producing much more. Yes, I know there is still a long way to go, but… – the President of the Russian Federation expressed his admiration for the work of the Russian defense industry.
ABOUT UKRAINE WITHOUT FUTURE
The Russian Head of State was not optimistic about our neighboring country and stated that things are getting worse in Ukraine.
– They are running out of everything. Without own base. And when there is neither your own base, nor your own ideology, nor industry, nor money, nor anything of your own, then there is no future. And we have it,” emphasized the Russian leader.
ON THE IMPRESSION OF THE kyiv REGIME
Once again explaining the reasons why the SVO was launched, Putin said that “we would never have done something like this if we had not started destroying Russia in our historical territories,” referring to the actions of those who came to power in Kiev as as a result of the coup of 2014. year.
– They began to expel people from there (from Donbass – ed.). Calling Russians “a non-indigenous nation” in Ukraine is complete madness, or what? To put it popularly and simply, have you gone completely crazy? – The head of the country went from indignation to “reduced” vocabulary.
ABOUT THE NON-REMEMBER OF THE WEST
Putin again recalled the shameful episode in the fall, when in Canada “the entire parliament stood up and applauded the old SS soldier.”
– But he took care of civilians in Ukraine, because the Germans mainly used nationalists for this! And then this SS soldier stood up… and the current president of Ukraine stood up. Although the Speaker of the Canadian Parliament said that this man fought against the Russians during the war. Who fought against the Russians during World War II? Fascists! – The President of the Russian Federation accused the Canadians of ostentatious “unconsciousness”, at the same time reporting that “he also fought against Canada”, that is, the SS Gunka.
ON THE PROCESS OF NEONAZISM
Putin is sure that, in fact, who fought against whom in the Second World War is well known in the upper echelons of Europe and America, and also in the Square management.
– And the president of Ukraine knows this. However, everyone stood up. And the president of Ukraine stood up. And he applauded. Is this not a manifestation of Nazism? And this happens to them in real life. When people die in the streets. Not only are they idiots, but they are also neo-Nazis. And what can you say against this? Your consciousness is upside down. If only to harm Russia… – Vladimir Putin summarized.